Thursday, September 11, 2008

TAG (To Assuage Guilt)

Tag
A- Attached or Single? Married for 33 years ...so happily.
B- Best Friend: my 3 wonderful daughter's and Ann & Lisa.
C- Cake or Pie: Lemon Meringue Pie.
D- Drink of Choice: Raspberry Lemonade...this summer.
E- Essential Item: my cell phone and photos of "the boys-Jack & Wade."
F- Favorite Color: green...almost any shade of green...the color of life & growth.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms, b.c they are bigger.
H- Hometown: Lynden, but I have a hard time not calling Grand Rapids "home" & since "home is where the heart is" and Jack & Wade have stolen my heart, it should be self explanatory.
I- Indulgence: Cleaning lady-but I do not have you any more, facials, caramel apples.
J- January or February: February! Month of love, my birthday...and Abe & George of course.
L- Life, for me, is incomplete without: a creative outlet of some type.
M - Marriage Date: 11 am on 6.28.75.
N- Number of Siblings: 3...a sister and 2 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples? Love oranges, but living in Washington I may shift my loyalty to apples.
P- Phobia/Fears: Losing my mind.
Q- Favorite Quote: "I have to disagree with the notion that we learn something new every day. I think I have had several days in a row where I haven't learned anything and even forgotten some things." (See "Fears" above)
R- Reasons to smile: my dear daughter, Allison, and son-in-love , Chris, & their 2 boys are arriving here 5 days!!!!!:)
S- Season: Spring: new life & re-birth, robins, daffodils, and sunshine after all the rain.
T- Tag Ten: Allison took all my names...I do not have that many friends.
U- Unknown fact about me: I can't recall...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? OA, but I just made a pet out of a slug, so that should count for something as far as being a generous lover-of-creatures...especially medium rare.
W- Worst Habit: arriving late.
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds, of course, my grand children's first baby pictures.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Shell fish: Lobster, scallops, crab, shrimp...We live in a great place to enjoy them esp. fresh Dungeness crab & shrimp from the Hood Canal.
Z- Zodiac: I do not really believe in the zodiac. (no fun, am I?)

OK, Allison, I did one of these...now give it a rest...(just kidding)

No comments: