Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back Home

Home "is NOT where the Heart is" because I am home, but my heart is still far away.

Last evening Tim and I met at the SeaTac airport-he was returning from China and I returned from 3 weeks in VA & MI. We had visited our daughters and their families and my parents. This was the first time we saw Libby, following her cancer diagnosis, and my Dad, recovering from a life-threatening infection this summer.

So what should I do today?
I promised myself I would try to update my blog once in a while (at least more than once a year.) But I also promised myself that all of our suitcases would be unpacked & back in the garage before Tim gets home from work. And since I shared that promise with him as well...I better get to it. So, this will be brief:

Someone wrote:

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD
Quiet moments, WORSHP GOD
Painful moments, TRUST GOD
Every moment, THANK GOD

Now we ALL know what we should do today.

No comments: