Sunday, July 23, 2006

Computers...



"Computers used to take up entire buildings, now they just take up our entire lives." unknown


Recently we discovered that our poor computer is almost maxed out as far as memory is concerned. (Not due to too little memory but rather too much stuff.) I will be focusing on cleaning out/deleting things. As a result I may not post for a while until this project is completed.

(Have you DEFRAGMENTED your computer lately? I didn't know it needed to be done. But thanks to our recent house guest and friend, Jerry W., I now know how...and will do so regularly.)







Included in this post are a few photos of kids who have not been DEFRAGMENTED regularly...







I found them at the recent Botlab* company picnic.


*Botanical Laboratories - Tim's company.

No comments: